2. Type of data being collected In order to provide you with the services you require, we may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations, emails and written communications. When you use our website, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you for additional optional information such as mobile phone number, fax, payment details, etc. Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up-to-date. You have the right to prevent marketing information being sent to you. If you prefer not to receive information about products and services please let us know using the contact details above. We only market products which we believe to be relevant to your needs or to make you aware of new technology updates or changes.
3. SPAM Email Warning We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email. Whilst we do have a targeted e-communication programme, we will never ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists. If you are in any doubt, please do not hesitate to telephone our office in Milton Keynes, the number for which can be provided by BT or other telephone directory services.
4. Usage of information We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including
- to protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
- to process any orders placed by you;
- to communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls;
- for maintaining our records;
- for market research;
- to track activity on our website;
- to improve the quality of our service;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you.
5. Disposition of data We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Hotel Technology Management Limited, our affiliated or associated companies, and at rare times our Partners, Suppliers, Dealers or Distributors. In order to provide you with the products and services you require, we may need to transfer your personal information to countries that may not protect privacy rights as extensively as the United Kingdom.
7. Cookies We use standard website technologies and applications and they could include ‘cookies’ on this site at a future date. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We need this information to identify you and to store information about the products you select between visits. This helps us to improve our service to you, support e-commerce development and to help safeguard you when using the HTM website. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. If you do turn cookies off, however, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
8. Third party links This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
9. Access to personal data You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you.
10. How to contact us If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact our Marketing Manager:
Hotel Technology Management Ltd, 56 Alston Drive, Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK13 9HB
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 525140